4.4K views

After using Transcender and Measure up test prep engines I thought I would try www.actualtests.com because it is used on the Final exam in the training academy I attend before they let you take the booth test. What a mistake!!!

First of all it was overly expensive, and their refund policy is a joke. I went ahead and purchased and installed the 70-284 exam engine and found out it did not work right. I will say that after complaining they did fix it to a somewhat usable state.

What I find out the most disconcerting is the tremendous amount of errors present in the exam. Situations that don't fit the questions, exhibits that don't fit the question, questions with conflicting answers and explanations, numerous answers with no explanations, spelling and grammer mistakes more than anyone would think possible.

Quite frankly after going thru the 265 questions twice I'm starting to feel like the exam is causing me more problems than being helpful.

Lastly they have turned a deaf ear to my requests that someone, anyone review the questions and correct the problems. I have even offered to send the data that seems to be wrong but I guess now that they have been paid, these requests are not important enough to respond to. Other exams may be OK, but the Exchange Server exam needs some serious updating! I will not buy from them for my last three classes since they seem to offer no support and are not willing to correct their tests and will not respond to repeated email requests for help.

Review about: Actualtests Exam Answers.

Comments

While some of these comments may be true, the actual tests material stuff should only be about 20% of what you need to fully prep for any of their tests. If you expect to pay $150 or whatever it is to pass and get a cert, your lazy *** deserves to fail.

Try this with the BAR or real estate exams, ain't happening. For somethings you should really study and actually know what the *** you're doing. Passing because you were given a few answers to the test is a great recipe for screwing up someones network in the real world and ruining your reputation.

I will say this however, actualtests material is in fact usually outdated, not necessarilly obsolete, and they have no business guaranteeing you pass any test based on the materials they, or any other one vendor provide and if you are limited to 5 or 6 tests a month after paying, that's BS! Besides if you can't get this stuff for free, you have no future in IT!

:p :p :p :p :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :roll

For those of you who had bad experience with ActualTest, did you find a better one to recommend?

I used ActualTest.com MS 70-680 and I would say I only recognized 5 questions on the test. I was always a little skeptical about their products by now after wasting an additional $150 on the exam, ActualTest.com will defiantly not come highly recommended by me.

I took the CompTIA Network+ exam on 30 Sep. After spending two months studying the Actualtests.com Ver7 material (656 ques), NOT ONE was on this test.

Thankfully, I barely passed with the limited knowledge I gained in the past. I would not recommend Actualtest.com for studying and passing your certifications.

to Victor Perez London, England, United Kingdom #589994

i passed 20 points shy of the top score using this for my N+ a lot of the questions were on the exam, and a handful of new ones i had not seen before.

im using it for my ICDN1 and ICDN2 exams, it doesnt seem as helpful as the N+ but i guess ill see once i take the exam.

Actual Tests are actually sh*t on a piece of paper. I studied for 2 months for my NET+ and only passed because of my knowledge.

No questions from the Actual Test guide were on the test. Dont be fooled into purchasing this piece of ***.

I passed my A+ Certification with a very high score in January 2011.....

However, when I took the Comptia Network +, I fail with 581/720.

I dont know if I should still trust actualtests or not

I have been a member for 4 years, and now it;s time to upgrade my certs. Once I paid the $189, I tried downloading all of the MS engines to being prepping.

Then I get a message stating I could only download 6 exam engines per month. WTF!!! There's nothing on the site that says that you only get 6 engine downloads per month. I can take all 9 tests in 6 days like I did before in 2007.

What a crock of ISH!!!

When I go and take any exam and I fail, I will request a refund, and if denied, I will call my CC company and tell them the charge was FRAUDULENT! Just saying!

70-640 actualtests.com not so actual

I learned not to trust actualtests.com I just got the latest pdf dump of their 70-640 server 2008 version 30.2 a few weeks ago and on their site it shows it was updated on July 21st 2011, well i just took the exam yesterday and got a score of 500/1000 (passing is 700) I also reported several errors to them a couple of weeks ago and all they would say is sorry - i will pass on your comments to the appropriate dept.....(just confirmed nothing has been fixed as of this writing)and IDK who is copying who but when i researched/googled the questions that i was wondering were wrong i found other sites that had the exact same questions but with different names. Also about a month ago all Microsoft exams on actualtests.com were unavailable, when i complained it took about 2 weeks for them to be restored and now i am wondering if they just copied another sites bad dump....(something is certainly going on or very wrong with them) Well when i took the exam i saw maybe 5 questions that matched the actualtests.com version.

I just bought, then downloaded the Netapp 153 exam PDF. What a piece of junk.

The 178 questions are actually about 40 questions repeated a number of times. What a mistake!!!

While I agree with the previous comments, the worst part is they advertise all their test material is up to date. I studied for the 70-680 test using their material and failed.

When I started looking into it, I found their material is all two years old. If you look at the file dates you will see it is almost all from April of 2009.

In checking their site today I see all the Microsoft stuff is gone. Good riddance.

If they can't keep material that is current, they are hurting everyone.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS with these guys. There are a lot better places to go.

I have never used the exam engine and it doesnt seem like a good deal when one can get the same info in the PDF. By and large the PDF files from actualtest are of excelent quality.

I have been in the IT industry since 1997 and I have passed over 30 certification test including MS, Cisco, Citrix, etc. I have only used the actualtest product for the last 4 or 5 cisco tests, but found that for those tests at least the PDF files are dead on and well worth the cost of the "lifetime" membership.

I also having same experience. I purchased it and download the sample question and start preparing for my MCPD exam 70-551.

The question that i had was very different from the actual exam. I am not sure why they are confidence making the statement of Full refund.

They mislead people into unknowingly purchasing the $189 exam engine add on (which looks like $40 more but is actually $189). When you request a refund, they deny it.

Then to top it off, their EXE you download doesn't even work on Vista or Win7.

I had high-hopes -- but I'm greatly disappointed. I hope someone is pirating the *** outta this site, its the least anyone can do to get them back for all the people the ripped off.