4.3K views

After using Transcender and Measure up test prep engines I thought I would try www.actualtests.com because it is used on the Final exam in the training academy I attend before they let you take the booth test. What a mistake!!!

First of all it was overly expensive, and their refund policy is a joke. I went ahead and purchased and installed the 70-284 exam engine and found out it did not work right. I will say that after complaining they did fix it to a somewhat usable state.

What I find out the most disconcerting is the tremendous amount of errors present in the exam. Situations that don't fit the questions, exhibits that don't fit the question, questions with conflicting answers and explanations, numerous answers with no explanations, spelling and grammer mistakes more than anyone would think possible.

Quite frankly after going thru the 265 questions twice I'm starting to feel like the exam is causing me more problems than being helpful.

Lastly they have turned a deaf ear to my requests that someone, anyone review the questions and correct the problems. I have even offered to send the data that seems to be wrong but I guess now that they have been paid, these requests are not important enough to respond to. Other exams may be OK, but the Exchange Server exam needs some serious updating! I will not buy from them for my last three classes since they seem to offer no support and are not willing to correct their tests and will not respond to repeated email requests for help.

Review about: Actualtests Exam Answers.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #974588

Hi did anyone try PASS4SURE.COM. I am preparing myself for ACAMS exam. Should i buy this?

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #944992

You bought questions from a company who steals from others.

Buy it from the original source and save your money.

Nathalie

Hi

Can anyone post their user id and password for actual tests.It might be helpful for some of us who want to try it out.

If it did not help you, might as well abuse their website.

thanks.:grin

Does anyone else find it funny that the person is complaining about accuracy and usability but obviously is having trouble using the spell check function built into IE?

nice post, but did not work i recommend certkingdom.com

best part get the free testing engine, with better online offer.

to lindy20090 #1095491

certkingdom made me feel proud in front of my co-workers, colleagues. I achieved the well-high impossible score in my N10-006 certification and Over my career, N10-006 it is not easy to tell about my failure. They have provided me all the updated practice questions and it was bang on target.

Kevin Paul

I had good luck with the exam contents I used. I passed 3 tests with it.

AUGH! :x I should have googled reviews before plopping down my CC after my employer said I could get free tests vouchers from them if I pass their exam :cry :cry :cry

Created my account, can change my password, but I'm out 338 US Dollars on no access to an engine (not sure I look forward to the issues Im reading) and a support@actualtests.com which seems to be in Singapore on a chicken ranch ran by Chinese prisoners cause they answered my question at midnight GMT-8.

Even the phone number (203-371-9350) on my transaction has been disconnected! Like mama said, if it's online, it's not worth the toilet paper.... I guess you can only trust a Brick & Mortar University or Community College.

Reminds me of the screw job you got by contract cellular companies when the no contract services first hit the US scene.

Hmm... I could close my account and walk away. I did that once for Heart Check America. Worked nice.. now they are running from the US Feds :grin

What a grind!

I got the practice test from a teacher at school after spending the last few week of my life studying for the exam i found out today its some BS what the ***.

. The training academy i studied with has a subscription with Actual tests, therefore i believe they may be ok to purchase practice questions. However just before I was signing up I asked for the online help. The operator could not answer basic simple questions.

Suzie the operator says exam ?s are for practice only with no guarantee of passing the exam even though on the actual guarantee page of actual tests.com says..

Q: Do you guarantee that I will pass?

A: If you use our questions and answers to prepare for your exam then yes, you will pass your test. If our products can not help you to pass then no amount of training will.

I pasted this information back and sent it to the operator, they disconnected the chat session