Resolved
3.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 10

After I posted this negative review for ActualTests.com, I was immediately contacted the next day by the actualtests.com staff support team.They reinstated my account and I can now continue my downloads like I did before with no trouble from their site.

The company asked me to remove this negative review in trade in for brining my account back to good standings. I agreed and said I would do my best to remove the bad feedback I left for actualtests.com This is only a update letting people know that actualtests.com immediately returned my email and got my account back in good standing. I have no more issues with actualtests.com Their material and content is supreme and always up to date.

I wish they had better customer support and if a change is going to be made to a cusotmer's account, please email that customer before changing their account.As for now, I can download my PDF's once again and I am Happy.

Original review posted by user Aug 08

I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to.Since the beginning of July 1st 2017 I "lost total access" to download any PDF from the actualtests.com membership site.

Usually I could click on the exam, then the PDF and it would be downloaded. I have contacted support@actualtests.com many times. They said to present them with my original payment receipt, in which I did as an email attachment. The customer representative thanked me for the attachment and said my account would be re-activated shortly.

Almost two weeks have gone by and no downloads yet. I contacted support once again and asked why the delay. I was told, I forwarded your information to my manager. I will let you know when your account is active.

That's the last I heard from support and anyone from actualtests.com Words of Wisdom: -The www.actualtests.com website is hosting in the Netherlands which is out of U.S district control. -actualtests.com is not an LLC so the Better Business Bureau is not able to assists anyone with payment/customer service problems. -I traced the support email address I received from support@actualtests.com and it came from the Netherlands. -I recommend that no ones subscribes to the website or else in time you will loose full access to your account in download PDF's.

-Choose a better company and one that respects it's customers as Actualtests.com has no intention of supporting it's customers.-Choose a better exam practice download company then actualtests.com

Review about: Actualtests Unlimited Access Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Company treated me well for the past 12 years, Unlimited access up until recently, Initially it was good, Started off great, Product was great.

I didn't like: Not able to download any pdf exams now, Poor customer service, Are not sticking to previously aggreed terms, That i lost my unlimited access.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments