i had paid $200.00 for unlimited package from the actual test which they said you can pass the exam.i had some reviews and i wanted to cancel it within three days.i ask if i can find the phone no for customer service on chat.very rude person on the chat not only that you get only same person.i will be sending the chat history to the better business buero as well.

there is no addres or customer service no on their web site.i was also told i can get respond with in 48 hrs.it has been one month same rep is giving me running around.

if any one has the info on this company please respond to my email add spatel317@hotmail.com

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments

Actualtests - Actualtest ** Cheaters** Actualtests "i have bad experience with that site i send them an email before apply exam to check the grantee and confirmation that exam updated , i received reply that exam..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Actualtests - Actual test is running a monkey business Actualtests "I failed a Cisco exam after studying the dumps. Later I figured out the mistake in the solution provided by actual tests. They accepted the solution is incorrect but not..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more