Aditya B Yxf

| map-marker Ludhiana, Punjab Province

Unethical and Immoral Business practice

Actualtests - Unethical and Immoral Business practice
Actualtests - Unethical and Immoral Business practice - Image 2

I purchased unlimited access to 1200+ exam of ActualTest by paying $149. According to the advertisement they run, they will give access to 1200+ exams and 100% refund in case of failure in certification exam.

After purchase, I came to know that they are not giving access to all 1200+ exams as mentioned, but less than that. Their customer support told me that now thir management is not allowing to give access to all exams. If not, why they are running the false advertisement? They also mentioned although they will not give what they are advertising, they can't refun since I have downloaded their exam dumps.

I have downloaded 8 exam dumps.

After that, their system didn't allow me to download anymore dumps telling one month I can download 30.

I have appeared for Google Cloud Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam. The exam had 50 question and you need to pass with 40 correct answers. Their dump had 64 question.

Out of that only 7 appeared in the exam. Now, one more thing, out of the 7 questions they had given correct answers only for two.

When I have asked for refund as per their advertisement where they mention refund in case of failure, they customer care felt sorry and told to buy $1500 live exam support(online cheating).'

User's recommendation: Don't buy their products. They are of very poor quality. It is of no use.

Jonah C Jci

Verified Buyer

So pissed and betrayed

Actualtests - So pissed and betrayed
Actualtests - So pissed and betrayed - Image 2
Actualtests - So pissed and betrayed - Image 3
I signed up for ActualTest and then paid for the pretest capabilities. My first certification is LPIC1, and even though it shows on the list to upgrade, once upgraded its not available. There is no phone number to call, I have emailed everyday for 4 days, from 2 separate emails, with no answer. No answer of help from Support, no answer of refund from sales team (as guaranteed). Needless to say, they seem like scammers and I will fail Exam2 come Friday.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Content has been amazing for exam prep
  • Initially it was good
Cons:
  • No phone number of address
  • Lack of integrity
  • Do not produce what they claim

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t fall for it

Louis L Rhl

Verified Reviewer

I paid the $149.95 and need Watch Guard & Patrol actual tests. I could on;y get Computer queastions under essentials. I, ve taken the test 3 times and I need review tests for that exam.

I did not get what i paid for.. I need actual tests to review for the NY Watch Guard &;; Patrol exam. Please contact me at 973 583-****; Louis Loscialpo

Louis L Rhl

| map-marker Little Ferry, New Jersey

I did not get what i paid for.. I need actual tests to review for the NY Watch Guard &; Patrol exam. Please contact me at 973 583-****; Louis Loscialpo
Krescia Y

No Access

Paid for unlimited access and was not given access to what I paid for. So far no response from anyone. Checked BBB and company is known for not providing what you pay for. BEWARE when purchasing you will be charged International charge which was not stated on the site.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Customer service
Cons:
  • Cheating customers out of money and bad business practices
  • No phone number of address

User's recommendation: Will not recommend

Adler A

Cannot access the exams

i cannot access my exams pdf files
Loss:
Pros:
  • Was great when i had access
  • Product was great
  • Test content as i used it many times

Guest

I cannot get the site to load anymore...looks like we got scammed and now they're gone.

map-marker Euless, Texas

Unable to Download Exams

I purchased on October 9, 2019, Actual Tests Pass Any Exam Anytime for $149.00, which is supposed to be an Unlimited Lifetime Access. Since I bought your product, Im unable to download Security + Exams, which has been updated on May 28, 2020 . I sent them an email 2 weeks ago to complain about it, no response so far. It seems like you Actualtests is running scam business and I browsed on your reviews , many customers claimed to have similar issues. I paid for the service and make available for me now, it s my right.
ActualTestSucks

TLDR: Fraud; no intention of honoring any guarantees; removed all access to "unlimited lifetime" packages

Everyone - file your complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

TLDR: SCAM. They do not honor any guarantees posted on their site.

A few years ago, 2017 maybe?, they revoked, without warning, everyone's lifetime membership standing and refuse to acknowledge it or reinstate the services promised therefore they wrongly took payment and did not and will not deliver the service goods. If you fail a test they will blame the vendor for changing the product - not themselves. They will not off anything.

Following is the complete transaction between me (a paid life-time subscription holder) and actual tests. I use the pdf of certifications to attempt to further my knowledge and when I come across a question I don't know or understand; I add that to the list.

This is in conjunction with many other tools in use. The point is - Actual Tests does not honor their promises at all and refuses to engage. They cannot even leverage their own billing information for verification. I don't have the information anymore, I've cleaned out my email account when it got too large and believe I did so without being as cautious as I should have been but still, it's a little ridiculous when a company is this obviously fake.

Also, I was able to forward to them the same invoices that they have on their site but they can't use them either.

##### #####

To:ActualTests Support

Jul 23 at 3:45 PM

Hi,

No customer service, no effort to even try, nothing. Thank you - I will update my case with BBB against you with this final message and make the entirety of this email available on all applicable platforms.

On Jul 23, 2019, at 3:21 PM, ActualTests Support wrote:

Hi,

I cannot track your PDF package with this confirmation.

Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019 4:44 PM

To: ActualTests Support ; Actualtests Billing ; webmaster@***.com; sales@***.com

Subject: Re: Lifetime subscription

Again - YOU ARE WITHHOLDING SERVICES THAT HAVE BEEN GUARANTEED TO ME.

What are you going to do to resolve the issue?

ActualTests Reviews - 1.1 Stars

ActualTests Reviews - 1.1 Stars

47 reviews for ActualTests, 1.1 stars: 'actual test has old test bank that do not help anyone I had contact via...

ActualTests - Scam

ActualTests - Scam

Actualtest.com is a complete scam. Upon signing up, no where does it say that there is a limit to 5 exam engines...

On Sunday, July 21, 2019, 04:24:55 PM EDT, ##### ##### wrote:

Please advise regarding the below; including the need to get a lawyer involved to resolve the issue.

It's abundantly clear that I have purchased the "unlimited lifetime access" and that my account does not have access to the promised content - therefore my money was taken for a serviceproduct that is not being delivered as promised, promoted and stated.

Also, I'm going to be getting the Better Business Bureau (BBB) as well as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) involved, via my lawyer, if this issue cannot be resolved.

On Jul 19, 2019, at 2:33 PM, ##### ##### wrote:

Seriously?

You can see that I have paid - you can see that I have sent invoice numbers and you're still not going to FIX the issue that my account lb##### lost access to what I've paid for? Do I need my lawyer involved?

On Jul 19, 2019, at 1:55 PM, ActualTests Support wrote:

Hi,

Exam engine e-mails cannot be used to track lifetime subscription.

Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019 12:48 AM

To: ActualTests Support

Hi,

I'm not sure I have that in my email history, however I did forward the emails that I have. I think I cleaned up my email box at some point because it was getting way too big and ##### was complaining.

I'm also not sure why you wouldn't be able to track something with your own invoice numbers. That doesn't make any sense.

Sent from ##### Mail.

Get the app

On Thursday, July 18, 2019, 03:09:11 PM EDT, ActualTests Support wrote:

Hi,

We cannot track with invoice numbers, please send payment confirmation with transaction ID.

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:32 AM

To: ActualTests Support ; lb#####@#####.com

Subject: Re: Lifetime subscription

Sure; it's under my maiden name, #####. Email for the account lb#####@#####.com

Invoices: 757975; 127996; 112053; 78331; 71333; 62219

On Wednesday, July 17, 2019, 02:44:46 PM EDT, ActualTests Support wrote:

Hi,

Send us payment confirmation with transaction ID for your purchase.

Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 10:21 PM

To: Actualtests Billing

Subject: Lifetime subscription

I have purchased the lifetime subscription a while back but now I can't even access the PDFs. I will not purchase the engine until I can read the PDF for the certs I need to take.

Please advise

________________________________________

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.

www.avast.com

Also, in case you thought you'd actually get your money back on a failed test: ----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Actualtest Support

To: '##### #####'

Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016, 01:49:39 PM EDT

Subject: RE: MS 70-410

Hello!

Sorry to know about your failure. There might be some sudden updates by MS, our expert are working on updates and we will inform you once we release it.

Please feel free to contact me in case of further queries

Best Regards,

From: ##### ##### [mailto:lb#####@#####.com]

Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 12:59 AM

To: billing@***.com

Subject: MS 70-410

Hello,

I took the MS 70-410 cert exam today after using ActualTests exam engine and studying.

I failed the test. There were only 3 questions on the test that were on the ActualTests exam engine.

What can be done to resolve this?

#####

Loss:
Cons:
  • Refuse to refund
  • Refusal to provide access to items purchased
  • Refusal to utilize their own invoice system as proof of purchase
Access/ activation issues

Guest

Same issue. Bought mine back in 2009 and had downloaded the PDF from the SAME EMAIL address I have always used to login to their site, oh that still works.

But of course NOW it says I have no package and even with the proof of PDF invoice and bank statement they tell me they wont honor it because they have no "email address" associated with my account. Seriously? You mean the one I logged in with in 2018 and saved my paid PDF invoice with?

Baloney Dont know what happened to them, they used to be good. Now they are just liars.

Kendric Amc

truth with complaint Scammer

Guest

I have the same problem. I too have purchased the lifetime membership.

I can still login to the site but it doesn't give me any option but to buy package from them. I have paid it and it supposed to be lifetime membership as they claim it is!

View more comments (2)
Scott M Gil

Verified Reviewer

Try another text exam vendor

I purchased an Actual Tests lifetime subscription (exam engine and questions) 12+ years ago and it worked for many years until the exam engine became unavailable. I didn't contact the company as I still had access to the questions. Well, now the questions stopped working. Like many others, I contacted the company - "From: ActualTests Support
Loss:
Pros:
  • Initially it was good
  • Unlimited access up until recently
  • No issues for 7years and then no account any more
Cons:
  • Failure to honour lifetime guarantee
  • Are not sticking to previously aggreed terms
  • Inability to work with a long time member

BONIFACE T

Verified Reviewer

Don't waste your money , they are sucks

Actualtests - Don't waste your money , they are sucks
Updated by user Jun 25, 2020

Once again, Actual Tests is a joke, despite complaining having no access CompTIA Security+ SYO 501 , I sent them the bellow message on Tue 6/9/2020 9:26 AM requesting full access as mentioned on the subscription agreement. Unfortunately, I got no answer, which tell me and other subscribers to think twice before purchasing any resources from Actual Tests.

Hello Support Team,I purchased your product for Unlimited Access $149.00 Package , which means I must download anytime when the specific exam that I’m interested in taking is updated. Unfortunately, I tried to download the updated Security+ exam, I was denied access.

While I’m supposedly granted so-called “ Unlimited Access $149.00 Package”. Is there someone to explain why I have been denied access?Thank you,Boniface, Tawal

Original review Nov 18, 2019
Actual Tests is a big fraud, I purchased the Unlimited Lifetime Access for $149.00 on October 9, 2019 , Since then, I tried many times to log on my account it requires to buy again. These people are thieves , proof the website has no telephone number to contact them. I will sue their ***
Access/ activation issues

map-marker Plano, Texas

It works but customer services *** suks

Actualtests - It works but customer services *** suks
Actualtests - It works but customer services *** suks - Image 2
I renewed my services now my test engine for n10-007 dont work and I cant get need codes or refresh old ones. I sent 6 messages asking for help. No response. Cory.972@***.com
map-marker San Antonio, Texas

Don't use this site.

I have been a lifetime member since 2002 never had any problems with this site. Then this year, 2019, I went in and tried to take advantage of a discount for the test engine for A plus core one and two. They literally wrote me and told me I would have to go without no explanation given. according to the email I was being locked out of the entire website. They must have changed owners or management. Their help desk was actually very rude. Their guarantee isn't worth the paper it's written on...There are other websites that produce the same tests results and will notify you if there are any updates to the tests. For years I have recommended this site to students but now I have them avoid at all costs.
J B Doz

Lost Unlimited Lifetime Access

Just as many other customers have complained about, I purchased an Unlimited Lifetime Access for $99 in 2009 for certification exam tests questions and now I don't have access to the anything. So apparently "Lifetime Unlimited Access" has an actual lifespan of 10 years...or ActualTests is a rip-off. You decide... Here's the kicker. I tried to contact them at support@***.com (the email for customer support) on their website, and gee what a surprise, the email address does not work. Don't purchase from this site. Save your money. Apparently they change policies on the fly without informing their customers and their customer service is horrible.
Pros:
  • Certification exam pdf
Not as described/ advertised
Juanpablo Xmh

Was an long time customer

Lost access to the unlimited testing on Actualtest after paying 99 dollars years ago. after speaking with an customer support agent online they indicated there is nothing they can do without proof of payment, as this was over 10 years ago naturally there are no records on my end at my disposal. please do not use their service this is absolutely horrible customer service. and this is an total rip off.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Was great when i had access
Cons:
  • Removed the unlimited access i paid many yeas ago
Not as described/ advertised

Guest

I had the same issue too. Seems that they disable dormant accounts after a few years.

I signed up again and they disabled my account after a few years. Luckily the second time around, I still had my invoice email from them and they reactivated my account.

Irvin b Jod

Bad customer support at Actual test.com

I have until recently had lifetime membership. I tried to download a pdf guide and it tried to make me pay again. They insisted they wanted my original sales invoice even though I have an invoice on their site. I fortunately was able to find my bank statement which showed I paid them. They responded by saying that was just for he exam engine. I sent them a screenshot of their site which says it is lifetime membership. I also explained that you cannot get the exam engine without getting the pdf guide. They have not bothered to respond. I am going to take them to the small claims court to get a resolution
Loss:
Pros:
  • When it worked was a godd service
Cons:
  • Cheating customers out of money and bad business practices
Poor customer service

sam Lqw

Account locked-out and refuse to acknowledge my account

account locked-out and refuse to acknowledge my account. paid years ago...the "representative" was 100% Unhelpful. Denied that my "account" even existed...even though I had tons of emails from them over the years.
Loss:
Cons:
  • F r a u d
Problem with delivery

Preferred solution: Full refund

About

Summary

ActualTests is a company, providing answers for many tests and certifications that are available. Company is headquartered in London, UK. ActualTests guarantees that it is possible to pass an exam and get 1800 + rates. This service costs $149. Working with ActualTests customrs get lifetime access to answers database, more than 1800 PDF test files, onetime payment, 100% money back guarantee. ActualTests works with such vendors as 3COM, Sun, Exin, Cisco, HP, Checkpoint, Adobe, Novell, Huawei, Comptia, CIW, Lotus, ISC, IBM and many more. Company has 24/7 customer support and ability to try answers before paying for unlimited access.

Actualtests reviews and complaints

Actualtests is ranked 289 out of 1664 in Education category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

VISA

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article