1.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Had account since 2007.It worked for me fine.

Then recently, they removed my account. Like others, I showed proof of payment and invoice.

I sent email of scam to the below: % Information related to '5.45.72.0 - 5.45.75.255' % Abuse contact for '5.45.72.0 - 5.45.75.255' is 'abuse@3nt.com' ...descr: * In case of issues related with SPAM, Fraud, descr: * Phishing, DDoS, portscans or others, descr: * feel free to contact us with relevant info descr: * and we will shut down this server: abuse@3nt.com descr: ******************************************************** country: NL admin-c: TNTS-RIPE tech-c: TNTS-RIPE status: ASSIGNED PA mnt-by: MNT-3NT mnt-routes: serverius-mnt created: 2013-04-24T11:27:25Z last-modified: 2013-04-29T20:10:16Z source: RIPE person: ------ address: 3NT SOLUTIONS LLP address: 10 GREAT RUSSELL STREET, SUITE 4084 address: WC1B 3BQ, LONDON, UK phone: +442081333030 abuse-mailbox: abuse@3nt.com nic-hdl: TNTS-RIPE mnt-by: MNT-3NT created: 2011-10-20T12:31:42Z last-modified: 2016-10-25T20:22:11Z source: RIPE # Filtered Non-authoritative answer: Name:actualtests.com Address: 5.45.75.7

Review about: Actualtests Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments

I just had the same thing happen to me.I purchased unlimited access on 8-30-2010 and even downloaded a file in May 2017.

I tried to login yesterday and I kept being prompted to make a purchase of $149 for the lifetime unlimited access that I already purchased and owned! Went to my g-mail found the confirmation e-mail and replied to it asking why I know longer have access and they asked for me to send confirmation of my purchase as it was not in my account.

I said that is exactly what the 7 year old e-mail that I replied to was.I printed the original e-mails to PDF and submitted and now I am waiting to see if they actually honor our agreement and reinstate my access.Not very happy right now!