Paid for my Lifetime subscription.Many years ago.

($99.99 days) Used them off and on. Back then customer service was great. One month ago, purchased a 6 month subscription to the exam engine. Something I could not have done without paying for the Access subscription.

Log on a couple days ago. And had no access to anything. Emailed customer support. Their reply was "they did not have record of my purchases" I sent them PDF's of all but my original receipt, plus emails of previous customer support inquiries.

Dating back 8 years. 4 of the receipts from their website.

(yes learnt my lesson, save all emails) No response from Actual Tests.Seems they have gone from a Decent company to a RIP OFF, Much like another company EXAM Collection.

Review about: Actualtests Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments

Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Actualtests - Unlimited limited *** Actualtests "Dont buy them its rip off: Q: What does ActualTests Sell Anyway? A: We sell over 1000+ downloadable exam files in PDF format for you to quickly and easily read..." Read more Actualtests - Actual Test Lifetime Membership no longer active Actualtests "I too have had a similar experience. I inquired as to why I would pay for an additional lifetime membership when I wanted to add the exam engines to my..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more