2.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Logged in to get a test engine and my access was gone. My transaction history was also blank.

Contacted support via email... Support emailed me back asking for proof. This is nearly impossible for anyone because the transaction occurred over 8 years ago. Perhaps even longer.

So basically paid for a lifetime subscription and they conveniently deleted all information pertaining to that transaction and are asking for more money... So it feels like a scam, smells like a scam, and is a scam.

Not sure if they sold to new people or what the deal is but this used to be a reliable service. That is no longer the case.

Product or Service Mentioned: Actualtests Unlimited Access Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Same thing happened to me. This is the new Ransomware!

They are a scam... even though I provided a proof of payment made over 10 years ago they would not honor their promise. They basically want to collect another $150 from me!

...I DON'T THINK SO!Read the email message below from them to tell you that they are a complete SCAM!Hi,We need payment confirmation email that contain transaction ID or the screen shot of your credit card statement that shows payment to us so that with the help of these we can track your payment and your account. The one you are sending is the payment receipt.Please feel free to contact us in case of further queries.Regards,ActualTests SupportSupport@actualtests.com

Samething happened to me. My Invoice showing I purchased the lifetime subscription is gone. Typical Indian Scammers!!!

Same thing happened to me, my invoice for the exam engine was there but the invoice for the lifetime membership was gone. What a perfect money making scam to ask to provide a receipt for something over 10 years ago.

And why would I purchase an exam engine if I didn’t have a membership. Ripoff!!

ditto ... it's a racket to get legacy subscribers to fork over $150 on top of the $100 they've already paid.

atlaplaya_47

same thing happen to me

Same thing happened to me.