What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong.When I tested for my certification, I was surprised to see the questions were the same and shocked when I failed.
I have since received an email from IBM stating that my testing privileges are suspended for 6 months due to a policy violation as my answers showed that I had pre-knowledge of the questions. Needless to say, I am getting hit on both sides. AcutalTests is refusing to refund my money - they say they will have an updated test on their site in 4 weeks. And IBM says I can't retest for 6 months and if they feel I did this intentionally, I could be banned for life.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE.Their product is illegal and can prevent you from getting certification.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Actualtests Ibm Exams
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "I failed a Cisco exam after studying the dumps. Later I figured out the mistake in the solution provided by actual tests. They accepted the solution is incorrect but not..."
- "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015. We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users. Within a..."
- "Good Afternoon, We received your service request this morning regarding the holes in the A/C closet and request for service from Massey. Maintenance will be filling the holes in your..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."