2.2K views

What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong.When I tested for my certification, I was surprised to see the questions were the same and shocked when I failed.

I have since received an email from IBM stating that my testing privileges are suspended for 6 months due to a policy violation as my answers showed that I had pre-knowledge of the questions. Needless to say, I am getting hit on both sides. AcutalTests is refusing to refund my money - they say they will have an updated test on their site in 4 weeks. And IBM says I can't retest for 6 months and if they feel I did this intentionally, I could be banned for life.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE.Their product is illegal and can prevent you from getting certification.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of actualtests ibm exams. Actualtests needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned actualtests ibm exams in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Actualtests.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments