Orange Park, Florida
2.2K views 0 comments

What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong.When I tested for my certification, I was surprised to see the questions were the same and shocked when I failed.

I have since received an email from IBM stating that my testing privileges are suspended for 6 months due to a policy violation as my answers showed that I had pre-knowledge of the questions. Needless to say, I am getting hit on both sides. AcutalTests is refusing to refund my money - they say they will have an updated test on their site in 4 weeks. And IBM says I can't retest for 6 months and if they feel I did this intentionally, I could be banned for life.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE.Their product is illegal and can prevent you from getting certification.

Review about: Actualtests Ibm Exams.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ActualTests?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Brown Mackie College offers poor quality education that doesn't receive any attention from employers Brown Mackie College "I began attending this school in August 2009, and it wasn't long before I discovered that they weren't even accredited. They had people with no more than associates degrees teaching,..." Read more ActualTests - Actualtest ** Cheaters** ActualTests "i have bad experience with that site i send them an email before apply exam to check the grantee and confirmation that exam updated , i received reply that exam..." Read more Gigmasters is a scam Gigmasters "My name is Floyd I go by the name Elvis Floyd I am an Elvis impersonator. I have been with gig masters for 5 years.I will perform form many events..." Read more The Womens Building - The Maestrapeace The Womens Building "Juana Alicia, Miranda Bergman, Edythe Boone, Susan Kelk Cevantes, Meera Desai, Yvonne Littleton and Irene Perez, The Maestrapeace, 1994 Emma Roper June 29, 2017 1088 word count In 2012, David..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more 50 Laguna Apartments - Jeremy Fish, The Bronze Bunny, 2011 50 Laguna Apartments "In an article by Erin Sickler titled, Art and the 99%, Sickler wrote, We risk forgetting how we have all been complicit in the current economic crisis. Currently taking a..." Read more