2.2K views

What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong.When I tested for my certification, I was surprised to see the questions were the same and shocked when I failed.

I have since received an email from IBM stating that my testing privileges are suspended for 6 months due to a policy violation as my answers showed that I had pre-knowledge of the questions. Needless to say, I am getting hit on both sides. AcutalTests is refusing to refund my money - they say they will have an updated test on their site in 4 weeks. And IBM says I can't retest for 6 months and if they feel I did this intentionally, I could be banned for life.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE.Their product is illegal and can prevent you from getting certification.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of actualtests ibm exams. Actualtests needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned actualtests ibm exams in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Actualtests.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments

Actualtests - Actual test is running a monkey business Actualtests "I failed a Cisco exam after studying the dumps. Later I figured out the mistake in the solution provided by actual tests. They accepted the solution is incorrect but not..." Read more Actualtests not honoroing lifetime access and removed purchase invoice from account Actualtests "I wish that I could give 0 stars. I purchased unlimited access on 8-30-2010 and even downloaded a file in May 2017. I tried to login yesterday and I kept..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more