The "Unlimited Lifetime Access" was good for several years and now I can't get into it.When emailing they said they required proof of purchase and wanted my BANK STATEMENT to prove that I paid for this.

This was way back in the 2003-2004 time frame when I ordered and I no longer use the same bank as I have moved and don't keep my statements for that long. Even if I did I'm not sending a bank statement to a stranger over email. I was able to provide my original order number and they said they couldn't find a payment associated with my order. I then asked for a phone number as all their email replies are short and offer no help.

They said they don't offer phone support and wouldn't give me a phone number. The study material was fair to good when they weren't trying to rip you off but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone at this point. They are trying to get us all to pay for something we have already paid for. It is now a SCAM.

I'm thinking a Class Action Law Suit is in order as their site claims over 45,000 customers in the header logo and there have been more than 80 on this site claiming the same issues.I'm can't imagine it is limited to just us at this point.

Review about: Actualtests Unlimited Access Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dishonest business practices.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments

Same exact thing happened to me! Class action lawsuit? Count me in!