Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Took my lifetime membership away.I bought lot of exam engines through them in the past 12 years but I will no longer buy any products through them again.

They also use other names selling same products so I will research and make sure they are not same company using different names. Better still it would be better to go with better companies like transcender.

This is a very bad practice run by greedy people trying to make more money.I believe they run their business out of United Kingdom so I'm pretty sure they will go under the radar of the US laws.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Taking lifetime my membership away.

Comments

Same here....they just ripped everyone of us off

Same here.Lifetime membership deleted after 7 years.

They know most banks will retain records for less than 7 years.

So they delete your account and say prove that you paid us.

They are either technologically inept and accidently deleted membership data or are intentionally deceptive.Interactions with their customer support would indicate the latter.

They did the exact thing to me. Had "lifetime" membership that I purchased some years back and they removed it without any notice or explanation! Stay away!

They took my life membership also and offered to sell me another. A shame really,, actually years ago their questions were helpful when taking the test I needed