Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I'm a PAID unlimited lifetime subscriber for a while but they terminated my access for unknown reason. We have exchanges heated emails & i even attached a PDF file to show that i downloaded it 2 months ago.

They said that they will not honor that & they don't have a record of me as a paid client. I explained to them that i paid for the lifetime access & i can login to their site for years and i had download access for years, until they removed the download access. That makes them THIEF. They're unwilling to return my access back & they stopped responding to emails.

They don't have a phone number & they are rude & unprofessional on answering emails. I gave them my name & all information so they can search their paid customers database/record but they said they don't have that records. Do not subscribe to these THIEVES.

They will not honor the agreement & will terminate your access for no reason. ACTUALTESTS is a SCAMMER & a THIEF.

I didn't like: Will steal your money and paid subscriptions.

Comments

Ybeachum

Every one please write a review on https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?# , let's bring some attention to these crooks.

randall310

I just tried to use my lifetime account yesterday and sent email to support. they said they checked their bank records and did not find payment information.

I have been on this site for several years as a lifetime member, yet now they have decided I am not a paid member anymore.

the exams show a date when last updated, they are fake, if you compare one you downloaded months ago and then the current one that has supposedly been updated, you well see they are EXACTLY the same, no updates. They are outright crooks.