I failed a Cisco exam after studying the dumps. Later I figured out the mistake in the solution provided by actual tests. They accepted the solution is incorrect but not willing to refund exam cost or so. Wondering what type of Guarantee they offer?

There is no phone number to call them, you can never speak to a live person.They reply to emails like in 2-3 days after follow up.

Pathetic customer service. Don't buy them.

Screen shot attached for reference.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Actualtests and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Actualtests.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Actualtests to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Actualtests?

Comments

Actualtests - Do not use this site Actualtests "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more